|Nita Leland's Exploring Color Coloring Book (Workbook)
OUT OF PRINT.
|Play with color and build a solid foundation of color knowledge for your artwork while you're having fun with Nita Leland's Exploring Color Coloring Book, an all new hands-on workbook designed to help you learn all about pigments and color theory as you make a color journal, your own personal color reference book. Created by Nita Leland to supplement the exercises in her best-selling book, Exploring Color, the coloring book is user-friendly for artists in all media at every skill level from beginner to advanced. |
"This is just what I've been looking for to organize my color notes. And it's fun, too!" says one of Nita's color workshop students.
- 32 pages of charts and exercises to help you practice color theory and learn about paints
- Complete easy-to-follow instructions on every page
- 16 extra pages for sketching your color ideas
- 140 lb acid-free cold-press watercolor paper, long-lasting and non-yellowing
- Easy-to-clean laminated cover
- Handy 8 1/2" x 11" size
- Wire-coil bound, lies flat
- Work with your favorite painting medium, collage or fibers.
- Use your own colors or the color list supplied with the book.
- Learn color theory thoroughly and easily.
- Compare brands and colors and record your results for easy reference.
- Practice using the principles of color more effectively.
- Master color schemes, triads, contrasts, glazing and light effects for more expressive color.
- Have fun while you're learning--it's just like a kid's coloring book.
- For more on color, please see companion products Confident Color, Exploring Color, and Nita Leland's color wheel.
OUT OF PRINT. Limited Availability on Amazon.com.
Return to Top